HANDS ON SERVICES strives to be completely transparent with how we collect and use the information we gather about you on this site. Your privacy is important to us and we respect your preferences.
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how Hands On Services (“HANDS ON SERVICES”) uses personal information (“Personal Information”) and applies to all users (“users”) who access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with https://www.handsonserv.com/ (the “Site”). By visiting the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the HANDS ON SERVICES practices, do not access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with the Site. If you have any questions or comments concerning HANDS ON SERVICES’s Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email via our contact page at: contact Hands On Services
Our Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
- Personal Information HANDS ON SERVICES gathers
- How HANDS ON SERVICES Collects Personal Information
- How HANDS ON SERVICES Uses Personal Information
- When and Why HANDS ON SERVICES Discloses Personal Information
- Personal Information Retention
- Tracking Technologies
- Choice and Control
- Security of Personal Information
- EU Data Subject Rights
- Withdrawing Consent
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- HANDS ON SERVICES Blog
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
1) Personal Information HANDS ON SERVICES gathers
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. HANDS ON SERVICES collects the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information. Contact Information allows HANDS ON SERVICES to communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to, your name, accurate postal addresses, valid email address, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of HANDS ON SERVICES. HANDS ON SERVICES may also request demographic contact information including, but not limited to, your job title, job function, and corporate title.
Transaction Information. HANDS ON SERVICES automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, such as your IP address, cookies, and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps HANDS ON SERVICES analyze and understand how the site works for users. Information that is gathered includes, but is not limited to, information about how you interact with HANDS ON SERVICES, information about how you use HANDS ON SERVICES’s Sites, email, other communications, and applications, and how you interact with other users and HANDS ON SERVICES business partners.
Mobile Location Information. If you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware devices to transmit location data, HANDS ON SERVICES collects Mobile Location.
Posted Information. If you chose to post a comment on HANDS ON SERVICES’s blog, HANDS ON SERVICES may collect information regarding your name and the content of your post. It is important to note that any content you post on the blog is publicly displayed and will be seen by other users of the Site.
2) How HANDS ON SERVICES Collects Personal Information
HANDS ON SERVICES gathers Personal Information in the following ways:
If and when you are prompted and to provide Personal Information (including Contact Information) when you use HANDS ON SERVICES or otherwise interact with the Site or contact HANDS ON SERVICES.
If and when you contact HANDS ON SERVICES via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
The lawful basis for HANDS ON SERVICES’s processing of your Personal Information:
As applicable, the following is the lawful basis HANDS ON SERVICES relies upon to process your Personal Information:
Legitimate Interest means the interest of Hands On Services in conducting and managing its business to enable it to give you best service/product and the most optimized and secure interaction. HANDS ON SERVICES makes sure to weigh any potential Hands On Services on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before HANDS ON SERVICES processes your Personal Information for its legitimate interest. Unless HANDS ON SERVICES has your consent or is otherwise required or permitted to by law, it will not use your Personal Information for activities where the Hands On Services on your overrides HANDS ON SERVICES’s interests.
3) How HANDS ON SERVICES Uses Personal Information
HANDS ON SERVICES may use Personal Information to enhance to enhance your user experience, to help HANDS ON SERVICES better understand you, to help HANDS ON SERVICES customize offers, blog topics, or posts that may be of interest to you, and to help HANDS ON SERVICES otherwise enhance the Site.
HANDS ON SERVICES uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate users;
- Facilitate transactions;
- Operate and improve the Site;
- Connect with you on social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter);
- Contact you by phone or email;
- Personalize and continually improve users’ HANDS ON SERVICES experience;
- Provide you with suggested information based on variables such as stated preferences, interests, business activities, and/or location;
- Send you technical notices, updates, alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Evaluate additional services, items, or offerings that may be of interest to users;
- Track transactions and perform other analytics;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about HANDS ON SERVICES partners or third parties; and
4) When and Why HANDS ON SERVICES Discloses Personal Information
HANDS ON SERVICES will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy Statement. HANDS ON SERVICES will disclose your Personal Information when:
- Working with companies and service providers (i.e. HubSpot, Salesforce.com, or other companies that process billing, website hosting, or analytics performance in furtherance of the purposes described in Section 3 (“How HANDS ON SERVICES Uses Personal Information”) above.
- HANDS ON SERVICES employs other companies to perform tasks on HANDS ON SERVICES’s behalf and therefore HANDS ON SERVICES must share your Personal Information with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. HANDS ON SERVICES may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing HANDS ON SERVICES’s rights or protect HANDS ON SERVICES property and intellectual property;
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request.
- HANDS ON SERVICES believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- HANDS ON SERVICES believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- HANDS ON SERVICES believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- HANDS ON SERVICES believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend HANDS ON SERVICES in litigation or a regulatory action.
- HANDS ON SERVICES believes in good faith that it must disclose such information or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
HANDS ON SERVICES will not sell your Personal Information to third parties unless HANDS ON SERVICES is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business or the sale of all or a portion of HANDS ON SERVICES’s assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets.
This Privacy Statement only governs when and why HANDS ON SERVICES discloses Personal Information. This Privacy Statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that HANDS ON SERVICES does not own or control or individuals that HANDS ON SERVICES does not employ or manage. The use of your Personal Information by third parties that you access through the Site is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to HANDS ON SERVICES’s control. HANDS ON SERVICES is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the HANDS ON SERVICES Site. HANDS ON SERVICES encourages you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
HANDS ON SERVICES may disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, HANDS ON SERVICES may provide our partners, (such as HubSpot or Salesforce.com), or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about HANDS ON SERVICES users.
5) Personal Information Retention
To determine the appropriate retention period, HANDS ON SERVICES considers the type and volume of the information, the negatives that can result from un-permitted access to such information, why HANDS ON SERVICES gathers such information and the availability of achieving the goals of such gathering through alternative means.
6) Tracking Technologies - Indirect Data Collection
7) Choice and Control
While HANDS ON SERVICES does need to gather certain information to make your HANDS ON SERVICES experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, HANDS ON SERVICES wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
- Email Preferences. For various reasons, HANDS ON SERVICES may contact you about our services or your activity.
If you would like to decline cooking tracking, you can manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. If accessing HANDS ON SERVICES by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
8) Security of Personal Information
HANDS ON SERVICES strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore HANDS ON SERVICES cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. HANDS ON SERVICES strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards Personal Information and has put in place appropriate security measures to accomplish the foregoing.
9) EU Data Subject Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Information:
- Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information HANDS ON SERVICES holds about you and to check that HANDS ON SERVICES is lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Information. This enables HANDS ON SERVICES to have any incomplete or inaccurate data held about you corrected, though HANDS ON SERVICES may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided.
- Request erasure of Personal Information. This enables you to ask HANDS ON SERVICES to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for HANDS ON SERVICES continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask HANDS ON SERVICES to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where HANDS ON SERVICES may have processed your information unlawfully or where HANDS ON SERVICES is required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that HANDS ON SERVICES may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to the gathering of your Personal Information where HANDS ON SERVICES is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to gathering on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where HANDS ON SERVICES is gathering your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, HANDS ON SERVICES may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to gather your information which overrides your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of gathering of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask HANDS ON SERVICES to suspend the gathering of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want HANDS ON SERVICES to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where HANDS ON SERVICES’s use of the data is unlawful but you do not want HANDS ON SERVICES to erase it; (c) where you need HANDS ON SERVICES to hold the data even if HANDS ON SERVICES no longer requires it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to HANDS ON SERVICES’s use of your data but HANDS ON SERVICES needs to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. HANDS ON SERVICES will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for HANDS ON SERVICES to use or where HANDS ON SERVICES used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where HANDS ON SERVICES is relying on consent to gather your Personal Information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any gathering carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, HANDS ON SERVICES may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. HANDS ON SERVICES will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
10) Withdrawing Consent
If HANDS ON SERVICES is relying on your consent for certain activities, you have the right to withdraw you sent at any time by contacting HANDS ON SERVICES at email@example.com
11) Privacy Practices of Third Parties.
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by HANDS ON SERVICES through the Site. HANDS ON SERVICES utilizes third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from the Site to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than HANDS ON SERVICES. HANDS ON SERVICES encourages all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
12) HANDS ON SERVICES Blog
13) Changes to this Privacy Statement
HANDS ON SERVICES may, from time to time, in HANDS ON SERVICES’s sole, absolute, and unfettered discretion, update this Privacy Statement to clarify its practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. HANDS ON SERVICES encourages all users to periodically review the Privacy Statement. You are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when you use the Site after such changes have been first posted.
14) Contact HANDS ON SERVICES
If you have questions or suggestions, you may contact HANDS ON SERVICES by sending an email to contact (at) firstname.lastname@example.org